Draft, implement and maintain the Pipeline Management System including Pipeline Routing Services for the total pipeline infrastructure.
A) Responsible for the framework of a complete Pipeline Management System in order to comply with the latest EU/ NL directives and guidelines. PMS is part of corporate HSE/CMS (incl. ‘Veiligheidsbeheerssysteem’ (VBS);
B) Implement the PMS into the organisation’s backbone;
C) Subsequent pipeline management, spatial planning, right of way and maintenance corresponding to the PMS, in order to remain compliant and perform Plan-Do-Check-Act Pipeline Asset Management.
Task activity C) includes:
- Execution of Asset Management activities, including:
- Pipeline risk assessment (see also RI&E);
- Corrosion management;
- Pipeline year plan, maintenance and inspection program;
- Document control;
- Execution of Pipeline Management Services, including:
- Pipeline routing services:
- Sending awareness letters and follow up;
- Spatial planning monitoring and follow up;
- Klic monitoring, and follow up;
- ROW Inspections and follow up.
- Cathodic protection.
Applicable standards and/or specifications:
- Besluit Externe Veiligheid Buisleidingen (BEVB);
- NEN3650/3651 and NTA8000;
- WION (Wet informatie-uitwisseling ondergrondse netten);
- ISO 550000;
- Management system standards Tulip (ISO9001, ISO14001)
Compliant to the applicable standards, today, tomorrow and in the future.
Phase A is an intensive development where Tulip Oil was closely involved during the process. HDM Pipelines has involved Tulip Oil in the set-up of the PMS, integrating organisational standards, guidelines and values.
To maintain the level of compliance, HDM Pipelines assists Tulip Oil by acting as executive pipeline management and performing asset and pipeline management services. With a full range of services, Tulip Oil is supported in its development of skills, systems and independence. Future Growth is envisaged within the works.
HDM Pipelines B.V. conducts qualitative follow-up on the mentioned activities.
Would you like to receive more information or do you want to know what we can offer, please contact us.